Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fancy Nancy Lucy

Miss Lucy is set on being as fancy as Fancy Nancy... today she changed her outfit 7 times before finally picking one that was just right for school!  She has also deemed her sparkly, glitterly flower girl shoes from Auntie Ashley's wedding as her school shoes.  Yes ineed they get glitter all over the house!  Dan has asked if we can toss them out to avoid glitter everywhere but there is no hearing of it!  We spend plenty of time braiding hair and making sure 'brother' doesn't touch her stuff that is too fancy for him!  Oh I cannot wait until she is in high school!!  I can only hope this is a phase!  Mom, please tell me I wasn't like this!! 

Mean while, Owen is running up and down the muddy hill out back :)  I love it!

Love you to all!

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn’t love a Fancy Nancy, they make our lives interesting. But so do the dirty hill climbing people we love. Great story.
    ~Bon

    ReplyDelete